Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hagimat Waterfall "Philippine's Samal Island


Robby preparing to jump!


Robby thinking about whether he should really jump
or not.  If mom would have been present he wouldn't
have jumped.  However, daddy took them to the 
waterfall.  Therefore, this was the first of like 50 jumps.


Christopher enjoying the beautiful water.


Aggggh!



Some of the clan.


Robby cheering Christopher up.  Christopher was very
sad because daddy wouldn't let him jump.  Good job
daddy!  


Another great jump!


No comments: