Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love To Blog, and I Love Taking Pictures... The Best of Both World's

Sweet Caroline -  I may be biased (because I am her mother-and I have long-awaited a little giril), but I'm  pretty sure Caroline is the sweetest, funnest, and cutest little girl in the world.  These pictures were taken at 9 months.  Hope you enjoy!

Pretty as A Picture

Our Little Ballerina

So Sweet

As sweet as this looks, she was really thinking "This looks yummy!"


I Love Her

One of My Favorites

Precious

Such A Happy Girl


Pretty is, as Pretty Does

Cute
    
Perfect

A Serious One

My Precious Gift From God

I may have gone over board on these pictures, and I didn't even post 1/3 of the ones I took.  All I have to say, is this in one "loved" little girl.  She is a princess to mom, dad, and especially her three brothers.  Hope you enjoyed Caroline's 9 month photo shoot.

No comments: