Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Our Trip To Atlanta (Feeding The Ducks)

Last week we went on a family vacation to visit our good friends' the Kelso family.  We had a great time!  Robby and their daughter have been friends for as long as they can remember.  The two of them have the sweetest friendship (it makes me smile to watch them interact together).  It's pretty cool to watch the newer additions ( the other kiddos), grow into keen friendships as well.  In these pictures we're feeding the ducks.    I love all these adorable kids!  What special blessings to our family's.  

Ellia & Robby



Caroline and the Ducks


Chistopher & Liam

Daddy's Girl

Ellia

The Crew (missing the two baby girls)

What a Picture

Ellia & Robby 

Such Good Friends

No comments: