Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Friday, July 20, 2012

To Have Loved... Lost... And Found Again

My Sister Randi and Me



It's a story...

Few have heard... and fewer have experienced.

To have lost... loved... and  found again.

The good book say's the Lord giveth, and the Lord takith away.

Today, this cycle has come full circle in my life.

The Lord gave... The Lord took away...

Today, the Lord gave back.

He replaced the void of my big sister, with a new, strengthened, and stronger bond.

I look into her blue eyes, as though I am looking into my own.

Same eyes... Different upbringing.

A strange... Yet somehow comforting feeling.

Similar appearance, proves we share the same biological father.

Depth of soul... And the sincerity of her heart, proves we share the same Heavenly Father.

How is it you can lose a sister for 10 years?

I asked myself the same question.

There's one thing certain I have learned in my life...

I don't have all the answers.

All I know is my heart is rejoicing with this updated... More grown up version of sisterhood.

God... Years... Experiences... Offspring... Marriage... Have forced us to grow up.

Today I love on my beautiful... sweet... and adorable nieces.

I ponder lost time... Being their aunt...  Giving special birthday gifts... Watching them grow up.

Our visit has come to an end.

Time to say goodbye.

Goodbye's are hard.

Time passes all too quickly.

I hug two of the sweetest little girls this side of Heaven.

My kids hug their new found cousins.

Once again...  I look into my sister's eyes.

I see...  A  part of me.


A missing piece of my heart.

We hug...  The two of us fight back uninvited emotions.


Driving off...  Tears flow.


Tears of joy... thanksgiving...grief over lost time.


Yet, A sense of excitement for all our future's hold.

Grateful...

From this day forward...

My sister...  My nieces...  A wonderful addition to my life.

---- God you are good.  Your goodness always amazes me!  Thank you for giving me my sister back....  With the added blessings'...  My sweet little nieces.  You are faithful!----

My Sweet Nieces & I

Bethany & Caroline

Erin

Beth


Bethany & Daniel

The Silly Crew

My Sister & The girls



No comments: