Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Brother's


These boys' are rowdy.  
Sometime's I call them crazy.
And at times they make me crazy.
Often I find it hard,
to look beyond their rowdiness into their hearts.

These boy's have heart's of gold.
Disguised behind...
their snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
I've heard it said, "Boys' will be boys!"
Oh, how true!

My three little men.
Can be so loving.
Filled to the brim with tenderness and compassion.
A genuine desire to do their best.
To please God, their mom... dad... teachers... grandparent's...and friends!

Each boy is different.
The oldest an achiever... an entrepreneur.
The middle sensitive to the core... and smart (did I say smart?).
The youngest as sweet as can be... with a secret little feisty side.
I love all three unique little hearts.

These boy's at times bicker.
The little one... gets on the older ones' last nerve.
Although the bond remains... unbreakable.
They laugh... wrestle... throw Legos... make loud thuds on the floor.
But, each day, I see a glimpse of the men they will become.
This relationship... brotherhood.
Will continue to grow.
One day they will hold one another accountable.
Their brotherhood will encourage future friendships.
And will help them endure life's roughest bumps.

Everyday they watch their Godly daddy.
Their learning more from day to day.
Nightly devotions... Prayer's spoken to Heaven.
Slowly sink into their little beings'.
Their destination...  Men of God.


I love these three little men!










No comments: