Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Fun

I determined that summer 2012 was going to be our best summer ever.  June was CRAZY fun.  July we decided was going to be much calmer.  The extreme heat came rolling around and we found ourselves locked indoors.  Let me tell you how fun cabin fever is with three boys, not fun at all!!!  I decided despite the 106 degree temperature the kids had to be outside.  I filled up their little pools, and enjoyed moments of intense blessings, as I observed my four darling kids playing and loving on one another (there may have been a little fighting).  Gone are the extreme temperatures, but these adorable pictures and memories remain.  God bless, and take time to enjoy the everyday moments with your little blessings.  







No comments: