Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thankful... He's There Catching Every Tear



Tough...  Yep, that's me.
Emotions suppressed....  Long lengths of time.

Time... Experiences...
Seems to have tanned my hide.

People on the outside...
Think, "Wow, that girl's tough!"

Few understand... Know...
Empathize with my history.

The scars now cease to ooze.
But remain... Occasional reminders.

My heart beats...
The pain floods my emotional vessels.

Why this sudden onset of tears?...
I'm not one to cry.

I try to be positive.
So many blessings... I thank God!.

Is it okay to cry?
Why do these tears scream "sin"?

I despise negative thinking...
My past... God has healed.
.
Back away, Satan!
I belong to God.

He's healed my wounds.
Given me a joyful voice.

Lord, use these tears.
Search me... try me...

Turn these tears to laughter.
My soaked eye lids to beams of God's love.

May the drops landing on my pillow.
Strengthen my faith.

Lord, I'm sorry for this emotional bout.
However, thankful your there catching each tear.

No comments: