Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Monday, July 2, 2012

The Newest Member of The Ridlon Family ( Our Boat - Kendall )


Our Newest Family Member (Our Sailboat) -  Her name is Kendall


Two Of Our Sailors'


We bought a boat!  It's weirdest thing we never imagined owning a boat.  Robert learned to sail during his 8 month stent at MIT several years ago.  Sailing became a true source of enjoyment for him.  Therefore, when he approached me with his idea, regarding purchasing a boat, I encouraged him whole-heartedly.  We have been proud boat owner's for a month, and not once have we regretted our decision.  Sailing is such a relaxing, enjoyable, and fun activity to do as a family.  We are now the "sailing" family, and I must say it feels pretty good!

1 comment:

Robert said...

I found out that if your wife agrees to buying a boat, you act as quickly as possible.