Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Camp Preo & Camp Olivet

This was the first year I sent all three of my boys off to camp.  The younger two attended Camp Preo.  Preo is for the younger children.  Camp preo runs Monday - Thursday from 8 - 3:30.  Camp Olivet began Monday morning and we didn't see our sweet Robby until Friday at 11:00 a.m.  Boy, did I miss my red headed helper.  The three of them had the time of their lives'.  We are thankful our church, Evangelical Community Church, runs  these camps on a yearly basis!

All My Boys Headed to Camp

Is this a happy face?

We pull into the church parking lot and Daniel immediately notices the bus,
 and he yells, "That bus needs me!"

Robby headed to Camp O with his friend Wesly from school.  These two won't see their mommy's for 4 nights and 5 days :(

The camp bus.


Daniel peeking out of the bus.  He was so EXCITED!



Christopher's bestest friend Libby.

No comments: