Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

When Your Child Ministers To You


Tonight my son Robby and I were cleaning out the van and a song came on the radio. The song was “Thank You”, by Ray Boltz. This past November I sang this song at my uncles funeral. Suddenly, I missed my uncle deeply and tears began falling from my eyes. My son suddenly became quiet (this is quite rare) and asked me if I am okay. I told him that the song made me miss my uncle. I explained the huge impact my uncle had on my life. My eleven year old son looked up at me with such tenderness and said, “Isn’t it such a blessing to know we’ll see him again in Heaven!” The thought of seeing my uncle again in Heaven brought such peace to my grieving heart.

Friends, I am blessed! My son {really} ministered to me tonight. I told him thank you, hugged him, and told him how proud I am of him. Despite, my daily imperfections as a mother, somehow my boy is turning into a man after God’s heart.

My son ministered to my heart! I couldn’t be more proud of my Robby. I’m beginning to see the {blessings} involved in watching your children grow up and mature. You know what? It feels pretty good!

Blessings,

Crystal


No comments: