Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

New blog link!

This blog is in retirement!  Please follow link to new and improved link.  If you receive this in an e-mail please follow link and scroll down to right side and enter your e-mail address in the link "follow blog via e-mail."  Thank you for your faithful following and it is my hope you will follow my new and improved blog.

http://theflamewithin.me/2012/09/16/the-flame-within-me/

God Bless,

Crystal

No comments: