Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Caroline's Baby Dedication


Caroline Gail Ridlon 
 Dedicated to the Lord, February 19, 2012



Rosy cheeks
Big blue eyes
So sweet
So innocent
Full of life

Limitless possibilities...
Will you be a mom?
A doctor?
A giver?
A follower of Christ?

Who will you serve,
The God of your parents?
Will you learn 
and grow,
Seek wisdom?

We your parents,
can't decide,
Whom you will serve?
How you will live your life?
We commit to do our part.

What is our part?
Our place in the bigger picture,
How can we teach?
We will live according to His word,
In our home!

We will tell you
Who God is...
He love's you...
You are special...
Your body is a temple...
We will show you His love!

In every smile...
In every hug...
When we fail...
When you fail...
We will serve Christ!

We dedicate you, Caroline
To our Father
To God who loves you
Who created you in His image
Who knows the plans, He has for you!





No comments: