Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day To My Husband And Best Friend



Robert W. Ridlon III --  "Happy Valentine's Day"!  In June we will have shared 12 years of marriage.  It seems only yesterday, I was standing in my dressing room, at O'Fallan Baptist church, waiting to say "I Do!"  I'll never forget Pastor Doug walking into my dressing room and saying, "I'm sorry Crystal, Robert said He can't go through with this."  At first my gut fell through the church floor, but it took only a half a second to realize he was just pulling my leg.  I knew the day I married you, that you were "the real deal".  The man God specifically hand-picked for me.  I knew in my heart your love for me was true and God-centered.  Your love was a big deal to me.  After spending an entire childhood searching for love, yearning for another's affection, and wishing for a family of my own, there you were..  My soon to be husband!  Trusting God alone with my heart was a trial, but His love taught me the meaning of true love.  Robert you have spent 12 years revealing God's love in our marriage.  Your not perfect, but you are perfect for me!  I love you, Robert!  I look forward to many more years serving as your wife, your helpmate.  I am looking  forward to our 75th wedding anniversary!

No comments: