Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fly Sweet Girl, Fly!!!

Photo

Such a sweet girl, a blessing sent from Heaven.  Her parents longed for a child, but couldn't conceive.  They prayed for years, their families, churches, and church friends prayed alongside them.  The adoption process began. The birth mother of this sweet little face, sensed God heeding, and unselfishly gave this little one to two of the most Godly and giving people I've ever met.  Just moments from birth, this baby girl was placed in the arms of Rich and Terri Guymon.  Within moments of snuggling this little bundle of joy, she was instantly their's.  Their little bundle sent from Heaven, through the giving spirit of a mother desiring the "best" for her child.

I had the honor of watching this little girl grow up.  The honor of watching her parents raise her as unto the Lord. At times I had the honor of watching and hearing her throw some pretty large tantrums.  I became part of her life at a young age, and eventually we became sisters.  I can't pinpoint the exact day, but we are sister's in Christ, and by choice.   We support each other, cry on each other's shoulder, laugh, and even a time or two have had some pretty large screaming matches.

It seems only yesterday this precious girl was sitting under my dorm room bed, and playing with my stuffed animals.  It seems only yesterday she was taking my limited hard earned college quarters every time I said the word "stupid".  (I never got away with it, I could be three blocks away loudly singing Karaoke and she would hear me and ask for her quarter.)  It seems only yesterday we had our first major fight with words, and only yesterday the two of us became inseparable.  This little tyke is now 18 and in a few short weeks will head off to college.  Today's not the only day I've been teary eyed.  The tears are coming more often, my little sis is growing up,  and life will never be the same.  Last time I was at home, I realized the finality of the matter.  Next time I come home, she will not be there.  She will be away at college, finding her way in the world.

Tessa Guymon, I am proud to call you my sister.  You have been an answer to my prayer's for a Godly an encouraging sister.  Fly girl!!!  Find your way (but keep me a part of it), and lean on God!  You have seen first hand the way God has willed my life for the best, and He longs to do the same for you.  Run, my girl!  Seek His world, and meet his amazing people.  He longs for you to be successful!  Follow him, and He will never let you down, and that I PROMISE!  Fly freely knowing that you have so many people who love you, pray for you, and will always be there!

No comments: