Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet Caroline!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I




A daughter...
A desire of mine since childhood.
A baby to dress in pink.
A girly... girl.
A friend to accompany me shopping.

A long waited... daughter.
A long awaited answer to my inner-most prayers.
A girl who teaches her brothers' gentleness.
A little girl to reveal her brothers' tenderness.
A little girl to become a "daddy's girl".

This little one, is God's girl.
I've been blessed to be her mother on Earth.
I've been blessed to love this little one.
I've been blessed to cuddle and care for this amazing and tiny creature.
This little one, is a very loved addition in our home.

Sweet Caroline,

Today you turn the big "1".  Is it possible, is it true?  Time has flown by.  I tried to hold you tighter, longer, and more tenderly.  I wanted to absorb every precious moment, into the fibers of my being.  Even still, you grew quicker than I was prepared for.  Today you learn to walk, tomorrow I will watch you drive off in your "pink convertable" (in your dreams, kiddo).  Regardless, you are getting bigger.  Your learning much about life, learning to fold your tiny hands in prayer, learning to use your temper to achieve your goals, and learning so much by watching your mommy.  It is my prayer, sweet girl, that I will portray God to you.  That you will grow up, knowing He is real, He is there, and He is your dearest friend and comforter.  Happy Birthday, sweet heart!  I love you, and I am so glad God blessed me with one of the deepest desires of my heart.  A sweet little girl, a mini me, and a future best friend!

No comments: