Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Caroline's 1st Birthday



Caroline sporting her Korean dress

Christopher

Sweet birthday girl

Happy birthday girl

Daniel & Caroline

Daniel and Caroline

Our sweet little girl

What a blessing?

Caroline loves her big brother Robby

Kiss the baby

The whole crew

Robby and Grandpa

The family

Mommy and Daughter

Caroline with grandma and grandpa

No comments: