Follow Me on Pinterest

Welcome To Crystal's Blog

It is my prayer that God will use my writings to bless you today. I write straight from the heart. I write as a venue to praise God, and grow as a woman. I am a woman saved by grace! I am married to the most amazing man, and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. God uses my family to teach me and subsequently increases my faith in Him. At times I write through tears of joy, and at times tears of sorrow. Join me as I honestly share my heart and give God praise for His love!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Offer... Our Reason For Hope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOKswS3TziQ



I found this song today, and couldn't help but share it with my readers.  "Girl America", is me... it's you!  I found my self  in this song, many things mentioned in the lyrics was the beginning "my childhood" hell.  I observed things no child should ever see. There are more girls and boys in the world raised in childhood "hell" than good, Christian, and loving homes.  I don't mean to sound negative, but just facing the facts, this is life for so many.  I'm thankful God lead me to a quaint little Southern Baptist Church, and thankful the people in the church saw "me", and not the hard shell life had created on and around me.  I see a new mentality within so many of today's churches.  We don't have time to deal with the "imperfect".  We run a perfectly smooth church... no time to stop... no time to witness into the lives of others.  What has happened to the concept of "saving the lost"?  This song has made me "stop" and think...  "How can I be Christ to those I come in contact with?"  If we don't spread the good news, who will?  Plus, if we don't share God's love with those around us, we are missing out on countless blessings.  This is just a thought to ponder today.  When's the last time you reached out to someone and offered your reason for hope?

Blessings,

Crystal

1 comment:

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks so much for following Saved by Grace! Your blog is a blessing and I'm following you back!

Love in Him,
Laurie Collett
http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/